Save the Date for the 24th Annual Jersey City Caribbean Carnival Parade on July 27BY Editor, July 10, 2019
If you have a free weekend coming up, you should block out some time to spend at the 24th Annual Jersey City Caribbean Carnival Parade. It will return to the streets of Jersey City on Saturday, July 27th, and the fun kicks off promptly at 12 p.m. Find a good vantage point near Lincoln Park if you want to have a front-row seat.
The colorful parade streams through the streets, weaving its way slowly to City Hall. Flashy bands, massive trucks, and dance groups will all march along the parade route, their steps set to the sounds of reggae, soca, calypso, and other Caribbean music. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the 24th Annual Jersey City Caribbean Carnival Parade with a few friends and family when it returns to town on the 27th.
- It’s Picnic Season! We Love These Jersey City Delis
- Make the Most of Your Patio or Balcony With These Decorating Tips
- Celebrate National Hot Dog Day in Jersey City on July 17
- Save the Date for the 24th Annual Jersey City Caribbean Carnival Parade on July 27
- Hosting a BBQ this Fourth of July? Check Out These Local Butcher Shops